The day God put me behind a camera - The beginning of a project, a dream and a goal : Afro-European Togetherness

















I prayed, the I way I could pray and He handed me a camera and the project I am currently presenting to the world.

I prayed, the way I could pray best and He provided me with everything. He looked at every fine detail of what I idealised and made it happen.

I prayed even when I thought God wouldn't consider it a prayer and He helped me give it a name -

"Afro-European Togetherness".







Depression knocked me down. Big time. Real bad. In a way I never thought it would be possible to be knocked over.

 Hitting the rock bottom for me meant praying to God that He would take my own soul and bring it to Him.







There is no good way of saying it.

It was bad,

It is bad,


But He is good,

This, I promise.

Otherwise this project wouldn't be. If it was for me I would no longer be.














But God keeps on bringing me the sense of working on togetherness. Supporting, showing up and compromising never felt so important as nowadays. And He masters that.









We are One. In God's eyes and significance We are all His.







So let's work together.


Sisters,


Pray, pray with your tears, with your heart and all your soul.

Pray by bringing Him a smile, by looking at the Sky or contemplating His doing.

 Nature, nature is such an organic healer. You give it a try sister. It will work.





I prayed I know I prayed He put the right people on my side to make one of the most beautiful days of my young life happen. Whoever had to be there, working one of my dream projects was there. Being light and bringing peace to my heart again. I will never forget that.


I pray so that this project touches you as much as it touches my whole being .









He. God. My God. My Father and My Everything has full merit and me, a simple human, I am truly blessed by a God who never ceases to love, forgive and care for me and all of you too.



He saves my life. Every single day, at every single heartbeat I am reminded of who I need to fully trust, confine and rely on.


But after this day, that He allowed me to work behind a camera and work my own vision, I am to say that I felt rescued, I felt the saying " finding the light at the end of the tunnel", I felt God and all His goodness and I started dreaming a little more, again.

He made me a dreamer again.


Things are bad, really bad, like.. real bad. In my head, but at least He makes me a dreamer and fulfills His will on me.





The day God put me behind a camera. He answered my prayers.










Nenhum comentário

Translate